Monday, September 16, 2013

Mi Vida en España - Photo Edition



Enjoy!




A typical meal here: meat, vegetables, and bread





I had this at a party with only adults. I think they all volunteer together or something, but that night it was just sit around a table and eat cake and talk night.





I have these for breakfast almost every morning. They are soooooooooooo good.




A shot of downtown La Cañada





More comida





A flan cake? I'm not the biggest fan of flan.





These are at my local supermarket. They are huge pig thighs and they go for about $100 a pop. 





More cake hahahah





I find this to be the most hilarious thing. In America, when we see someone with a fanny pack we think, "tourist" or "loser" but here a lot of the guys wear them around. They're just fanny packs slung around their shoulders and they hold all their little stuff. The word for this is hard so I just call them bolsos de hombres (man purses). 





Mi colegio. In Spain, you don't call them escuelas, they're colegios (at least for the older kids). 






My backyard. Yo tengo una piscina, :))))





Pancho looking a little-cross eyed here, hahahaha oh well. 





Mi casa. It's the one on the left.





My street




Pictures of My House



The living room that doesn't get used except for my midnight skype sessions





The family room





The front courtyard





Kitchennnnnnn





My room before it got messy





Back of the park shot





Pancho decided to sleep on my bag,,, okay then





The view from my room, not bad





 Bathroom selfie with Pancho;
he looks so scared hahahah



Adios,
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment